152016Nov

Superfast Broadband in the Chippenham Constituency

Michelle Donelan MP, with Gill Hillier using free satellite broadband from Avanti and Avonline at the Norbin Farm Bed and Breakfast, Box, Corsham,Wiltshire, England on Friday 27th May.In Gill's Conservatory. (PIC PAUL NICHOLLS) TEL 07718 152168 EDF ENERGY SOUTH WEST NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2009/2014 WWW.PAULNICHOLLSPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Recent figures show that the Government’s Superfast Broadband Programme has made superfast broadband available to 7,852 more premises in the Chippenham Constituency. The scheme has now provided coverage to over 4 million homes and businesses nationwide.

In the Chippenham constituency, the total superfast coverage (Government & commercially funded) stands at 93.1% of properties. I am working hard to ensure that anyone who is part of the remaining 6.9% of properties will not be left behind, you can read about some of my efforts earlier this year by visiting: http://mdon.co.uk/2fPIN8D

You can check the specific availability of superfast broadband services at http://gosuperfastchecker.culture.gov.uk/, where you will then be directed towards available superfast broadband providers.

If you have any concerns about discrepancies with local coverage data, you may wish to follow up with the local project team. Further information is available via the project website at http://www.wiltshireonline.org/.